£110.00 (ex. VAT)
£132.00 (inc .VAT)
- 61 or more £95.00 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £110.00 ex. VAT (per 30 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
The Vis-Trak Heavy Duty Access Mat is a high-quality and high-visibility Ground Protection and Temporary Access Mat designed to be used in a wide variety of applications.
These mats are designed to be used in low light and adverse weather conditions to highlight temporary roadways, walkways, and overflow car parks, providing additional safety in an indoor/outdoor working environment.
The Vis-Trak Heavy Duty Access Mat allows areas to be seen from a long or short distance away and, therefore, not missed at night-time or during low light periods. The mat is manufactured from 100% Recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is 100% recyclable and provides effective weight resistance in excess of 50 tonnes, depending on ground conditions.
Along with its durability and long lifespan, the Vis-Trak Heavy Duty Access Mat is lightweight at 36kg per mat meaning that it can be installed quickly and effectively by two people and is suitable for short and long-term projects.
It has a highly engineered, unique “non-slip” traction surface that substantially improves vehicles' grip and forward motion whilst reducing sideway slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions. On the reverse side, we have a non-slip diamond surface to also increase grip when installed onto the ground.
The mats can be connected with a variety of connection systems to match different ground and weather conditions as well as various temporary access requirements. Connector options available include our standard 2-way and 4-way connectors for quicker installations. Heavy-duty cable ties or connecting plates can be used to secure the mats to one another.
Key Features and Benefits
- Premium manhandable access mat
- Ideal high-visibility temporary access and ground protection solution for adverse weather conditions
- Delivers vital protection to soft and sensitive ground
- Can be used in wide range of applications including temporary roadways, depot storage areas or as pedestrian access
- Suitable for short and long-term projects
- 100% Recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is 100% recyclable
- User-friendly, hard-wearing and flexible design
- Lightweight with each mat only weighing 36kg meaning it is manageable between two people
- Unique "non-slip" traction surface for optimal grip
- Maximum weight loading approx. 50 tonnes
- Low profile surface for pedestrian walkways and outdoor events
- 6 hand holes - Fast and easy to install
- 4 connection holes
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
The adaptable nature of the mats means that they can follow the contours of the ground and deliver highly effective access over undulating or sloping conditions.
- Ground work sites
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Civil Engineering
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive Areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||50|
|Material||100% Recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is 100% recyclable|
|Top Surface||Non-slip surface|
|Bottom Surface||Unique diamond pattern "non-slip" surface|