£950.00 (ex. VAT)
£895.00 (ex. VAT)
£1,140.00 (inc. VAT)
£1,074.00 (inc. VAT)
- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: POA (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
SPECIAL OFFER: Now only £895 + VAT per panel with our Extra Saving!
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Designed with safety in mind, the K-Mat Heavy Duty Roadway Panel incorporates a dual grip design featuring a unique non-slip traction surface and a reversible low profile traction surface both incorporating micro traction to further increase grip. The non-slip traction surface, comprising of a broken pattern of rugged nubs, substantially improves the grip and mud dispersal during forward motion of vehicles or plant and reduces side way slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique dual grip capability – non-slip traction surface / low traction pedestrian surface
- Low theft risk
- Simple design for easy installation and deployment
- Avoids health & safety issues when operating heavy plant, equipment and multiple vehicles
- Highly efficient weight dispersal on soft or boggy ground
- Lower transport costs than other heavy duty temporary road mats
- Non-conductive – ideal for transmission projects
- Solid one piece compression avoids puncturing and intake liquids, reducing the threat of invasive species or cross contamination between job sites..
- 100% Recycled Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and 100% recyclable
- Connection options for different terrain & equipment
- Maximum weight loading of 160 tonnes – depending on ground conditions
The low profile traction surface is pedestrian-friendly for applications where personnel will be the main user or in the deployment as working pads, drilling rigs and depot or storage areas.The K-Mat Heavy Duty Roadway Panel has a low profile design, compared to most other alternative temporary road mats and reduces the risk of ‘slips, trips and falls.' Reflective markings for safety in low visibility or night conditions can also be specified as an option.
We offer a variety of connection methods to suit varying ground conditions and applications to create roadways or provide safe and robust platform work pads, crane operating areas and depot storage areas for both construction and outdoor event companies. The simplest way to install the K-Mats is to place them onto the ground where required and secure them into place using the suitable metal strap connectors.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Temporary Roadways
- Working Pads
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Civil Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- Utilities maintenance
- Military sites
- Outdoor events
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||160 (depending on ground conditions)|
|Material||100% Recycled Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and 100% recyclable|
|Top Surface||High profile traction|
|Bottom Surface||Low profile non-slip|